1. There is a chance (30 percent) of daytime snow, according to the National Weather Service. The forecast also includes mostly cloudy skies, a high near 30 and a calm wind, becoming northeast, traveling around 5 mph. At night, it is expected to be cloudy with a low near 23 and a light wind. There is a 40 percent chance of snow in the wee hours of Wednesday morning.
2. After two weeks off, the Attleboro City Council is back in session tonight. Go here to see the agenda. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at City Hall, located at 77 Park St.
3. Chris O'Neil, Ward 3 representative on the Attleboro School Committee, will hold office hours tonight at Scorpio's. Take all your problems (Attleboro-education related) to him from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. Are you planning to run for office in Seekonk this year? You better hurry up! The deadline to pull papers, get at least 50 signatures from local residents and return them to Town Hall is Monday. Among the seats being contested in the April 1 election is one on the board of selectmen and two on the school committee.
5. Do you have a passion and want to share it with the world? Blog about it on Attleboro Patch. Go here to get started.