1. The Seekonk Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. The agenda has not been released because it is short-staffed, the town administrator told Patch on Tuesday. We will post the agenda as soon as it is available.
2. The Attleboro Election Commission will meet at 6 p.m. Go for more information on the meeting.
3. Don't forget to vote for Attleboro in the contest to determine which city gets $100,000 to build a dog park. Just imagine what this city could do with that kind of cash. Go for more information.
4. Get your voice heard in the community. Become an Attleboro-Seekonk Patch blogger. It is so easy to get started. Go here to do it.
5. Sorry. It is going to be a rainy day. Up to half an inch is coming down during the day, according to the National Weather Service. It should go away by 3 p.m., with an evening renewal possible. The high is expected to be 68. At night, there is a 30 percent chance of rain. The forecast also calls for mostly cloudy skies with a low near 58.