- Citizens ask Attleboro City Council to change zoning laws to keep gasification plants out of the city during tonight's
- Good News Bible Church is hosting a Graceland for teens beginning at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
- A support group for bipolar disorder will be held tonight at 7 p.m. at 50 Walton St.
- It will be mostly sunny with a high of 86 today, according to the National Weather Service.
- The Community VNA is hosting a support group for caregivers of people with Alzheimer's Disease beginning at 1:30 p.m..
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something