- Tonight at 9 p.m. is the deadline to enter which could make your child a Halloween star!
- Emerald Square Mall will host Kidgits Mall-o-ween and mall-wide trick-or-treating at 3 p.m.
- Drive safely tonight! Watch out for those miniature witches, ghouls and goblins as they travel the streets in search of treats.
- The National Weather Service shows today will be sunny with a high of 51 degrees, while Halloween night will be mostly cloudy with a low of 33 degrees.
- The observance of Halloween, which dates back to Celtic rituals thousands of years ago, has long been associated with images of witches, ghosts and vampires. Over the years, Halloween customs and rituals have changed dramatically. Today, Halloween is celebrated many different ways, including wearing costumes, children trick-or-treating, carving pumpkins, and going to haunted houses and parties, according to US Census.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something