1. The rumors are not true. Last week was not February break for the public schools. It just seemed that way. Local students have the week off.
2. Today is also Presidents Day, so not only are the schools closed, so are most other government buildings and operations. This includes City Hall and the Attleboro Public Library.
3. The City Council will be in session tomorrow at 7 p.m. Get a head start on what your local leaders are going to be talking about by taking a look at the agenda. Go here to review it.
4. Do you know somebody who is just absolutely fascinating? Tell us about the person and we can profile him/her in a story. Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for sunny skies with a high near 32 and a west wind traveling 14 mph to 18 mph, with gusts up to 39 mph. At night, it is expected to be partly cloudy with a low near 19 and a west wind traveling 5 mph to 9 mph.