This year's Annual Meeting of the will take place next week on Wednesday at the museum, which is located at 86 Park Street.
The museum's website states the session, which is free and open to the public, will begin at 5:30 p.m. and include:
- Patio Reception with live music by Maxine Johnson and Melanie Samuel
- Dedication of museum exterior renovations
- Annual reports and elections
Also, the annual Museum Awards will be presented to:
- Vic Bonneville, Arts and Letters Award
- Rick Foster, Instrumental Player Award
- Judy & Marcus Robbins, Altruism Award
Those who plan to attend are asked to contact the museum by Friday. People can RSVP by calling 508-222-2644 ext. 10 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.