- will be going on all day.
- The United Regional Chamber of Commerce will host Forum at 9:15 a.m.
- The writers group at the Attleboro Council on Aging will be focusing on their own childhood memories as they discuss at 9:30 a.m.
- The will have Open Adult Drop-In at School at 7 p.m.
- will have a joint public hearing with the Attleboro Planning Board at 7 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something