1. Elections are over and votes are in! As most of you are probably looking forward to the calls and knocks at the doors to end, were you pleased with the results?
2. The Seekonk Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting at Seekonk Town Hall at 6 p.m. Go here for the agenda.
3. Wamsutta Middle School in Attleboro will hold their focus group for the superintendent search at 6:30 p.m.
4. George R. Martin Elementary in Seekonk will have a PTO meeting at 6:30 p.m.
5. Today is showing a forecast of a chance of rain and snow before 11 a.m, then rain. High near 44, breezy, with a northeast wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%, little or no snow accumulation expected; this is according to the National Weather Service. At night it is expected to be rain and snow showers before 9 p.m., then rain showers and sleet between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m., then rain showers after 1 a.m. Low around 35, breezy, with a north wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.