1. The Attleboro and Seekonk school committees are scheduled to meet tonight at 7 p.m. at their respective high schools. Go here to see the Attleboro agenda. The Seekonk agenda is not posted online.
2. The Attleboro Planning Board will meet at City Hall at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers. The agenda can be found here.
3. Did you wear an absolutely fabulous costume on Halloween? Did you take a picture? If your answer is "yes" to both questions, then be sure to submit your photo for a chance to win $5,000. The deadline to enter the contest is tonight at 11:59 p.m. Go here for more details.
4. Election Day is tomorrow. Which candidates have your vote? Do you even know who the candidates are? If you don't know or want to know more, be sure to check out our election guide.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for partly sunny skies and a high near 45 with a north wind traveling 5 mph to 8 mph. At night, it is expected to be partly cloudy with a low near 27 and a north wind traveling around 6 mph.