1. Whether Attleboro school buses can be stored at Pleasant Auto Center will be determined tonight at the Zoning Board of Appeals meeting. This issue has become a major discussion item among political insiders, so expect lots of talk about the outcome of this meeting—whichever direction it goes. The session will take place at Attleboro City Hall at 6:30 p.m. The agenda can be found here.
2. Also meeting today is the Attleboro Redevelopment Authority board. Perhaps more talk of the planned mixed-use downtown development will take place. The board will meet in the library at 3 p.m.
3. Don't forget about our live chat session this afternoon with Republican congressional candidate Sean Bielat. He will take questions from Patch readers beginning at 12 p.m. Go here to join the conversation.
4. Seekonk Concerned Citizens will meet at Seekonk Public Library at 6 p.m.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for sunny skies with a high near 60 and a west wind traveling 11 mph to 13 mph. The nighttime forecast calls for clear skies, a low of 44 and a southwest wind traveling from 5 mph to 7 mph.