1. The National Weather Service says snow and/or rain is "likely" to fall today. The daytime forecast calls for rain and snow before 1 p.m. and just snow between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. But don't prepare to build a snowman just yet, because the forecast also states "little or no snow accumulation expected." The forecast also calls for cloudy skies and a high near 37. There is a 70 percent chance of nighttime snow (one to two inches of accumulation), with the forecast calling for cloudy skies and a low near 27.
2. The Attleboro Superintendent Focus Group will continue for parents and community members at Attleboro High School at 7 p.m.
3. The Attleboro City Council will hold a meeting at Attleboro City Hall at 7 p.m. Go here for the agenda.
4. The Seekonk Public Library will host ‘Seekonk Then and Now’ at 6:30 p.m. This event is rescheduled after Hurricane Sandy prevented the original date.
5. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish in Seekonk will hold a Blood Pressure Check Fair at 9:30 a.m.