1. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for cloudy skies and a 30 percent chance of rain (mainly after 3 p.m.) along with a high near 67. A light and variable wind is also expected. There is a 70 percent chance of rain tonight. Areas of fog and cloudy skies are expected along with a low near 53.
2. While water is expected from the skies today, no water is expected out of the faucet in a portion of Attleboro from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. while a main line is repaired. This website will have updates about any delays in the work or other issues. Be sure to sign up for our breaking news alerts, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
3. Seekonk Human Services and Council on Aging will have senior exercise at Seekonk Total Fitness at 10:30 a.m.
4. The Attleboro Chess Club will meet at Attleboro Public Library at 6 p.m.
5. Sturdy Memorial Hospital of Attleboro will host a sleep apnea informational session at 7 p.m.