- The Seekonk Public Schools are celebrating the town's 200th anniversary this week with a series of events. The festivities kick off at .
- The will meet at at 12:15 p.m.
- The will hold a meeting at at 5:30 p.m.
- The will hold a meeting at at 7 p.m.
- A Red Flag Warning is in effect from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., according to the National Weather Service, so watch out for potential fire dangers. The NWS' forecast for today calls for mostly cloudy skies with a high near 61 and a west wind traveling from 16 mph to 23 mph. Gusts could reach 37 mph. At night, it is expected to be partly cloudy with a low near 37. The west wind could reach 16 mph.