- The Seekonk Public Schools are celebrating the town's 200th anniversary this week with a series of events. The festivities kick off at .
- The will meet at at 12:15 p.m.
- The will hold a meeting at at 5:30 p.m.
- The will hold a meeting at at 7 p.m.
- A Red Flag Warning is in effect from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., according to the National Weather Service, so watch out for potential fire dangers. The NWS' forecast for today calls for mostly cloudy skies with a high near 61 and a west wind traveling from 16 mph to 23 mph. Gusts could reach 37 mph. At night, it is expected to be partly cloudy with a low near 37. The west wind could reach 16 mph.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something