1. The city of Attleboro could become eligible for increased funding to support education and economic development as part of the Gateway Cities program. On its final day of formal legislation, the state Senate and House of Representatives approved an economic development bill that includes a number of features, including altering the requirements for a Gateway City so that Attleboro can be included in the program, state Rep. George Ross' spokeswoman told Attleboro Patch. The bill must get the signature of Gov. Patrick to go into effect.
2. The will meet at at 12:10 p.m.
3. Pack up those legos and bring them down to for a at 3 p.m.
4. It's at in Attleboro where kids will have a Butterflies and Bliss Ice Cream Adventure beginning at 6:30 p.m.
5. A chance of afternoon showers and thunderstorms is expected, according to the National Weather Service. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Otherwise, it is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 85. At night, there is a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9 p.m. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain, patchy fog after 2 a.m. Otherwise, it is expected to be mostly cloudy with a low near 65.