1. The Attleboro City Council will meet at 7 p.m. at . Go here to see the agenda.
2. The will have at 10:30 a.m.
3. A will take place at of Attleboro at 4:30 p.m.
4. Don’t forget the knitters at would like so that they can continue to Knit for the Needy. Donations can be dropped off right at Seekonk Human Services location.
5. The skies are expected to be mostly cloudy during the day with the high predicted to reach near 67, according to the National Weather Service. The wind could reach 17 mph, with gusts hitting 29 mph. The chance of afternoon rain is 30 percent. At night, expect showers (90 percent chance) and possible thunderstorms. "Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall." The predicted low is 58.