1. You just went through a cold night with the temperature in the single digits, and Mother Nature will not be providing any relief today. The National Weather Service says the daytime temperature is not expected to go above 24 degrees. A northwest wind traveling up to 7 mph will add to the chill, but sunny skies are also expected. The nighttime forecast calls for a low near 17 with mostly cloudy skies and a "light" west wind.
2. Seekonk Human Services and Council on Aging will have senior exercise at Seekonk Total Fitness at 10:30 a.m.
3. Attleboro Councilor At Large Richard Conti will hold office hours at Conti Real Estate at 5 p.m.
4. The Attleboro Chess Club will meet at Attleboro Public Library at 6 p.m.
5. It's a new year, so why not try something new? Blog on Attleboro-Seekonk Patch about anything you want. Go here to get started.