Fill in the blank.
We posed that question on Patch and on Attleboro Patch's Facebook page after one reader got the conversation going on our boards.
Take a look at what some residents had to say:
Patti Cheyne DiFelice Shopping at Londons
Laura Dolan You refer to all the stores by what they USED to be. Give directions starting with, "Take a left at the Old Barn, or over by the old police station" etc,etc.....
Sarah Slater Bennett and it isn't Saturday without 2 all the way from Tex Barry's
- Ryan Ademan that just means you're old.
- Stacey Beal My mom still calls a plastic bag an "almacs" bag
- Amy Manix I still remember the small fruit stand next to the Camera Shop and the bridge. I miss the Attlboro of my childhood.
- Karri Croteau Craig You used to go to London's every year, in the basement, to see Santa!
- Karri Croteau Craig don't forget London's had the Easter bunny too. My other also had show club at Sillsmans.
- Erin Hines Burke London's, the office pub to visit my godmother or torturing my parents to take me to kids town