1. The Attleboro Zoning Board of Appeals is scheduled to meet at City Hall at 6:30 p.m. The agenda includes items regarding public school buses parking at Pleasant Auto Center. A public hearing on the owner's request to modify a permit to allow the parking took place last month. A decision on this issue could be made tonight.
2. An Attleboro Superintendent Focus Group will take place at Hyman Fine Elementary School at 7 p.m.
3. Thomas E. Willett Elementary School will have a PTO meeting at 7 p.m. in the school library.
4. The election might be over, but there is still plenty to talk about. Tell the world, or at least Attleboro and Seekonk, what you have to say by blogging on Patch. Go here to get started.
5. Go here for information on today's National Weather Service forecast.