1. Seekonk Human Services and Council on Aging will have senior exercise at Seekonk Total Fitness at 10:30 a.m.
2. Children kindergarten to grade 5 can bring their pumpkins down to Seekonk Public Library for their ‘Carve a Pumpkin’ event at 3:30 p.m.
3. The Attleboro Chess Club will meet at Attleboro Public Library at 6 p.m.
4. Tonight will be families from Studley Elementary to have an opportunity to give their input on the school district's superintendent search. The focus group will take place at 7 p.m.
5. Today it will be mostly sunny, with a high near 63; this is according to the National Weather Service. At night it will be partly cloudy, with a low around 48.