1. Today is Election Day so make yourself count and get out and vote. Go here if you need to know where to vote.
2. Seekonk Human Services and Council on Aging will have a seniors shopping day beginning at 10:15 a.m.
3. The Attleboro Community VNA will have an Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group at 1:30 pm.
4. The Attleboro City Council will hold a meeting at Attleboro City Hall at 7 p.m. Go here for the agenda.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for sunny skies, a high near 43 and a calm wind traveling 5 mph to 7 mph. At night, it is expected to be partly cloudy with a low near 28 and a northeast wind traveling 5 mph to 10 mph.