1. Christopher Perry, the Seekonk man arrested last month for his alleged involvement in the theft of the dog Dozer from the Attleboro Animal shelter, did not appear in court Tuesday as expected. His hearing was continued to Jan. 15. Several workers, volunteers and supporters from the shelter appeared at the Attleboro Courthouse sporting T-shirts stating "Defending Dozer." No reason was given for the continuance.
Perry, who lives near the shelter just across the Attleboro/Seekonk border, pleaded not guilty last month to a charge of receiving stolen property.
2. The Seekonk Board of Selectmen will meet at 6 p.m. at Town Hall, located at 100 Peck St. The agenda is attached to this article.
3. Oak Knoll Wildlife Sanctuary of Attleboro will host Junior Naturalists with Jack Lash at 4 p.m. Oak Knoll and Attleboro Springs will be explored to see what the animals are up to this time of year.
4. The Attleboro Conservation Commission will hold a meeting at Attleboro City Hall at 7 p.m. Go here for the agenda.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for sunny skies with a high near 48 and a north wind traveling 7 mph to 10 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph. At night, it is expected to be mostly clear with a low near 31 and a north wind traveling at about 7 mph.