1. Those interested in showing support for the cleanup of the toxic pollution created by have until Friday to submit a letter for the Environmental Protection Agency. The City Council passed a resolution last week requesting the EPA place the cleanup project on the federal National Priorities List, which includes projects eligible for financing from the Superfund program.
Residents are encouraged to write letters as individuals or in groups by Friday. They can be submitted in person or mail to City Hall, and then will be passed on to the EPA. Letters should be submitted to Linda Alger, City Hall, 77 Park St., Attleboro, MA 02703.
2. The Attleboro School Committee will meet in executive session at 7 p.m., and it's an important meeting. Go here for more information.
3. There will be at in Seekonk at 5:45 p.m.
4. The will meet at at 6 p.m.
5. It is expected to be sunny with a high near 88 and a west wind traveling from 5 mph to 11 mph (gusts could reach 22 mph), according to the National Weather Service. At night, it is expected to be mostly clear with a low near 66. The southwest wind could reach 6 mph.