1. The will host a program on at 10 a.m.
2. The will meet at at 12:10 p.m.
3. The will meet at 7 p.m. at . The agenda is attached to this article.
4. Today is Administrative Professionals' Day. If you didn't get a gift for the person who makes your workday run smoothly, you better pick something up on the way to the office. Maybe flowers? Don't forget to vote in on the best local florist.
5. It is not going to be a pretty day, and it could get wet, according to the National Weather Service. Increasing clouds with a high near 57 and a 20 percent chance of rain after 2 p.m. are predicted for the daytime. The west wind could reach 13 mph, with gusts possibly hitting 30 mph. At night, there is a 20 percent chance of rain after 9 p.m. It is expected to be mostly cloudy in the early hours, and gradually become mostly clear. The predicted low is 38.