1. Mayor Kevin Dumas and Superintendent Pia Durkin have determined schools will be open today. Classes will also be in session at Bishop Feehan High School. Attleboro City Hall and other government buildings/services will be open during normal hours today.
2. Seekonk public schools are closed. Seekonk Town Hall, which was without power as of Monday night, is also closed.
3. The storm has caused signficant power outages in both communities. National Grid reported at 5:30 a.m. that the power is out for 3,170 of 6,333 customers in Seekonk and 1,565 of 19,381 customers in Attleboro.
4. Attleboro trash and recycling will also resume normal pickup today. Service will be behind by one day each day this week. Friday's pickup will take place Saturday.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for an 80 percent chance of rain, a south wind traveling up to 14 mpph with gusts as high as 44 mph and a high near 67. At night, more rain is expected (70 percent chance) along with a southeast wind traveling around 6 mph and a low of 56.