1. After a week to rest the mind, the young ones return to school for the final stretch before summer break. Be careful when you are driving in the morning and the afternoon while the children are walking to and from school.
2. kicks off today at the with a presentation of at 10 a.m.
3. Attleboro's School Committee has a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in in Room 178E at . Go here to see the agenda.
4. This Wednesday is Administrative Professionals' Day and Mother's Day is in 20 days (seriously, get the gift now, or at least start thinking about it). So, flowers might be on your mind. Don't forget to vote in our poll for the best florist in the area.
5. The wet weather continues today. Just look out your window if you don't believe us. Most of the rain should stop by 7 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. The remainder of the day is expected to include cloudy skies and a high near 60. The south wind could reach 22 mph. At night, the temperature could drop to as low as 46 while the cloudy skies stay intact. The south wind could reach 14 mph.