Patch took to Facebook asking residents if motorcycles bothered them and quickly got a flurry of responses. Read what some Attleboro Patch readers had to say:
- Angela Danesi People are free to ride bikes!
- Tara Bryan Finn The bikes don't bother me, but the ridiculous mufflers have got to go. Many of the bikes I see have double exhaust or something different than the standard... The noise literally shakes my house!!
- Gloria McCormick I live on a busy street and I hate the noise from some motorcycles. It seems like they've done something to make them louder than normal, it's horrible!
- Jen Crowder Why are only motorcycles being accused? There are many cars that are just as loud or worse with their modified exhausts and even worse their horrific "systems" rattling the car apart and the homes they drive by
- Jackelyn Kimball There are some very curtious bikers with loud pipes, that don't "open them up" every second they get.. I highly respect them for that. I think motorcycles are awesome.. But those obnoxious EXTRA loud pipes that are "saving lives", are making mine miserable on a daily basis. I am looking forward to snow.