1. The school committees in Attleboro and Seekonk will meet tonight. Both meetings begin at 7 p.m. at the respective high schools. Go here for the Attleboro agenda and go here for the Seekonk agenda.
2. Unless you are really not paying attention, you probably know there is a big election next month. But what you might not know is that you only have until Wednesday to register to vote for that election. If you haven't registered, get on it! Go here for more information about voter registration in Attleboro and go here for the same information from Seekonk.
3. Is there somebody in the community who is making a great effort to help out and should be getting notice for this effort? As part of Patch's Count Us In program, we want to know about these people. Send the information to editor Jonathan Friedman at email@example.com.
4. The East Providence/Seekonk Rotary Club will meet at Eleven Forty Nine East Restaurant at 12:15 p.m.
5. Be optimistic. There is only a 30 percent chance of rain during the day, according to the National Weather Service. The potential rain, along with thunderstorms, would arrive between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. The forecast includes cloudy skies, a south wind traveling 9 mph to 14 mph and a high of 72.
You're going to have to be real optimistic about no nighttime rain because the NWS says there is an 80 percent chance of that happening. Thunderstorms are also expected to be in the mix. The low is expected to reach 50.