1. of Attleboro will host at 10 a.m.
2. will host with local chef Jen Tadros at 3 p.m.
3. Seekonk state Rep. is holding office hours at Town Hall from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
4. The will have a meeting at at 4 p.m.
5. The daytime weather is expected to be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny with a high of 68, according to the National Weather Service. A light wind could reach 13 mph. At night, it is expected to be mostly clear with a low near 47 and a south wind traveling from 6 mph to 11 mph.
Despite the light wind, the low humidity and dry conditions have created a fire risk for most of Massachusetts, including Seekonk and Attleboro, as well as most of Rhode Island, northern Connecticut and northern New Hampshire.
A notice on the NWS' website about "elevated fire weather potential" states, "State fire officials continue to indicate that fuels are very dry. Therefore, even with the light winds, there will be an elevated risk for fire spread if any fires do develop."