1. The Attleboro City Council will hold its committee meetings beginning at 7 p.m. at City Hall. The place where the city's website says you can find the agenda features an error message (at least it did early Tuesday morning). Luckily, you're reading Attleboro-Seekonk Patch, where we want to keep you informed and we have attached a copy of the agenda to this article.
2. The Christmas is for Kids gift drive continues through Wednesday. Go here to see how you can help make this Christmas a good one for a child in need.
3. There are two spots open on the Seekonk School Committee. Are you interested in filling one of them? If so, you better hurry up. The deadline to apply is Wednesday at 4 p.m. and the selections will be made next week. Go here for more information on how to apply.
4. Sturdy Memorial Hospital will host a Breastfeeding Support Group meeting at 10 a.m.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for a high near 47 and 40 percent chance of showers before 9 a.m., followed by cloudy skies through mid-morning and then gradual clearing for the remainder of the day. At night, partly cloudy skies and a low near 26 are expected.