1. Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church in Seekonk will have a blood pressure check fair at 9:30 a.m.
2. There will be an Alzheimer’s & Related Dementias Caregiver Support Group at the Attleboro Community VNA at 1:30 p.m. The group is free and open to the public.
3. The Daisy Scout Troop 474 will have their monthly meeting at Seekonk Public Library at 5:30 p.m.
4. The Attleboro City Council will hold a meeting at Attleboro City Hall at 7 p.m. Go here for the agenda.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high near 45 and a southwest wind traveling 5 mph to 9 mph. At night, it is expected to be mostly clear with a low around 27 and a southwest wind traveling at about 5 mph.