Audience:Adult/Child (suitable for children 2.9 - 6 years)
Members:Adult free, Child $40.00
Nonmembers:Adult free, Child $50.00
Session fee pro-rated for those who would like to join us!
Join us as we make observations, explore nature-related seasonal topics while having fun exploring the outdoors. The session will include age appropriate hands-on activities for children, and when possible, an introduction to a live animal such as a turtle or tadpole. Each week’s story and activities will be geared to pre-reading readiness skills and will include elements that support fine and gross motor development such as hand motion play and sensory integration with a nature focus. Each week we'll explore a different theme through story, a take home craft or activity and outdoor nature exploration.Registration is required. Register online or call 508-223-3060 to register by phone.
2. Check out job listings around Attleboro:
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Open House at Elizabeth Amen Nursery School at Wheaton College:
The Elisabeth Amen Nursery School will host Open House opportunities for
parents seeking enrollment on Tues., Jan 14th and Wed., Jan., 15th from
9:30am to 4:30pm and 6:00pm to 7:30pm. An overview of the preschool
program and enrollment materials will be provided. Please stop in and
4. Jan. 14 in History: 1979 - Pres Carter proposes Martin Luther King's birthday be a holiday
5. Tuesday's Weather
- Tuesday: Rain, mainly before 5pm. The rain could be heavy at times. Patchy fog between 10am and 11am. High near 52. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog before 10pm, then Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.