Thursday at 12:30 p.m.:
Join us as we make observations, explore nature-related topics and learn to love reading, while having fun exploring the outdoors. The stories we offer will include age appropriate hands-on activities for children, and when possible, an introduction to a live animal such as a turtle or tadpole. Each week’s story and activities will be geared to pre-reading readiness skills and will include elements that support fine and gross motor development such as hand motion play and sensory integration with a nature focus.Audience:
Adult/Child (suitable for children 2.9 - 5 years)
2. Check out newly listed homes in the Attleboro area:
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Attleboro Mayor Kevin Dumas was inaugurated for the sixth time last week. You can read a full transcript of his inaugural address here.
4. Jan. 16 in History: 1920 - 18th Amendment, prohibition, goes into effect; repealed in 1933
5. Thursday's Weather
- Thursday: A slight chance of showers after 11am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night: A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.