Saturday, 10 a.m. at 14 Fourth St.:
Open to the Public
Come Join Us for Friends, Food and Shopping.
Let the kids have fun and get their picture taken with Santa.
Too many Vendors to list them all. Please share our flier. Thank You!!
2. Attleboro Girls' Basketball Off to a good start:
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Come and play at Kidz Wurld anytime through the weekend. A portion of all proceeds will benefit Smiles for Brookie.
Brookie and her family will be there on Sunday from 11-1 if you would like a chance to see them personally!
Don't forget to bring your flier, or mention that you are coming in support for Smiles for Brookie.
Brooke is a beautiful 2.5 year old little girl from Cumberland RI living with
Cerebral Palsy. We have put together this event to help raise money as
well as awareness of Cerebral Palsy and to help Brookie live a normal
life! Please visit our Smiles for Brookie Facebook Page to read abut her
and her family's journey.
4. Dec. 6 in History: 1923 - 1st US Presidential address broadcast on radio by President Calvin Coolidge
5. Friday's Weather
- Friday: Rain. Patchy fog before 9am. Temperature falling to around 43 by 5pm. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night: Rain before 3am, then rain and sleet. Patchy fog between 8pm and 2am. Low around 32. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.