Students in grades 3 through 8 at Dayspring Christian Academy
will stage the school’s annual Christmas play Friday, Dec. 13, starting at 7
p.m. at the adjacent South Attleboro Assembly of God Church located on Route 1A
“A Christmas Carol” will be open to the public free of charge. In lieu of admission fees, viewers are asked to bring one non-perishable food item to be donated to a local food pantry.
All questions pertaining to “A Christmas Carol" should be directed to the school by telephone at 508-761-5552.
2. Two Arrested in Park St. Drug Bust
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Attleboro Art Museum Members' Exhibition:
December 14, 2013 – January 31, 2014
Opening Awards Reception:
Saturday, December 14th, 2pm-4pm. Free and open to all.
Special Attractions at the Members’ Exhibition Opening Reception:
• Live music from pianist Brianna Aronne
• Conclusion of the Attleboro Arts Museum’s 90 Artful Acts of Kindness program
• A special showing of recently uncovered illustrations by Barbara Corrigan
• The Art of Celebrating: Trees, Lights & Symbols of the Season - A raffle to benefit the Museum
4.Dec. 13 in History: 1843 - "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens published, 6,000 copies sol
5. Friday's Weather
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night: A slight chance of snow showers after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%