Attleboro's Winter Night Festival is set for Feb. 22 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Festival, held between the arches and City Hall, will feature:
2 Giant Snow Globes with Blowing Snow to Climb In
A Huge Bonfire with Drummers
An Arts & Crafts Fair with a Special Winter Item at Each Table
Local Manufacturers Jewelry Exhibit and Sale,
with Not to Miss Fine Jewelry Raffles
Fire Jugglers, an Ice Sculptor and Pony Rides
Warm Food Court by Local Restaurants
Coffee & Hot Chocolate Too!
2. Check out Attleboro's latest featured home:
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Attleboro Mayor Kevin Dumas was inaugurated for the sixth time last week. You can read a full transcript of his inaugural address here.
4. Jan. 15 in History: 1973 - 4 Watergate burglars plead guilty in federal court
5. Wednesday's Weather
- Wednesday: Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.