Friday at 10:30 a.m.
Stories and crafts for kids in preschool and kindergarten. All of the programs we offer are free, but we do require pre-registration. Please call or e-mail to register. Caregivers must stay with children under 4 years at all times. Siblings are welcome to observe story times.
2. Check out open houses around Attleboro:
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Were you wondering why the Lindsey St. area was backed up Thursday afternoon? Click here.
4. Jan. 10 in History: 1958 - Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire" reaches #1 on the UK pop charts
5. Friday's Weather
- Friday: A chance of snow showers before 2pm, then a chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night: A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.