Invite a friend
Attleboro Land Trust - Fall Clean-up
On Saturday, October 27, the Attleboro Land Trust will hold a fall clean-up at some of its conservation areas in the city. Volunteers are needed to help prune brush, rake and bag leaves, and pick up trash along trails, roads, and waterways.
Clean-up activities will run from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon at the following sites:
- Larson Woodland, on Riverbank Road across from Willett School.
- Phil and Ginny Leach Wildlife Sanctuary, at the corner of Woodland Lane and Ridgewood Road, off Locust Street.
- Colman Reservation (meet at the parking lot on Steere Street).
- Vaughan Memorial Forest (meet at the Colman Reservation parking lot).
Bring the following if you have them:
- Work gloves
- Lawn rakes and dust pans for scooping and bagging leaves
- Pruning tools for trimming brush along trails
Trash bags will be provided.
Rain date is Sunday, October 28, from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
More About Larson Woodland
Larson Woodland is a conservation area located across the street from Willett School. Owned by the Attleboro Land Trust, which also oversees the management of the property, it features walking and hiking trails. Thee trails follow the Ten Mile River and Mechanics Pond.