Witness Intimidation, Assault, Trespassing
Nine arrests are reported for March 8-10.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *4:02 a.m. Pofinima Malbu Gweama, 23, of Pawtucket was arrested on Newport Avenue on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 12:41 p.m. Raymond George Oullette Jr., 22, of Attleboro was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting and possessing a burglarious instrument.
- 1:58 p.m. Adam C. Gautrau, 28, of Providence was arrested in Providence on a warrant. He was charged with receiving more than $250 worth of stolen property.
- 2:28 p.m. Justin M. Evans, 30, of Attleboro was arrested at his South Main Street home on suspicion of domestic assault and battery.
- 11:06 p.m. Michael D. Lindsay, 24, of Attleboro was arrested at his Olive Street home on suspicion of domestic assault and battery, assault, disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.
- 6:05 p.m. Jacinta T. Gomes, 48, of Pawtucket was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 9:28 p.m. Juan Antonio Echeverria, 17, of Attleboro was arrested at 219 South Main St. on a warrant. He was charged with trespassing.
- 9:50 p.m. David A. Allard, 20, of Attleboro was arrested at 219 South Main St. on suspicion of possessing a class B drug and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 10:49 p.m. Ryan Keith O'Donnell, 26, of Attleboro was arrested at 300 O'Neil Blvd. on suspicion of assault and battery, witness intimidation, larceny and defacing property.
*The time indicated when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.