Wednesday: Clinic, Expo, Seminar, PTO, and Board of Selectmen
Take a look at what’s going on today.
- Seekonk Human Services and Council on Aging will hold a free cardiac prevention clinic at 9 a.m.
- The United Regional Chamber of Commerce is holding Women in Business Expo at Highland Country Club at 11 a.m.
- Seekonk Public Library will host ‘Going Green in the Kitchen’ at 6:30 p.m.
- Wamsutta Middle School will have a Parent Teacher Organization meeting at 6:30 p.m.
- Board of Selectmen will hold a meeting at Seekonk Town Hall at 7 p.m.