Thursday: Prayer, Exercise, Meetings and Chess
Take a look at what’s going on today
- The Cenacle for Life will hold prayer at St. Theresa of the Child Jesus at 9:30 a.m.
- Attleboro YMCA will have arthritis water exercise at 10 a.m.
- The GATRA Consumer Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting at Attleboro Public Library at 1 p.m.
- The Attleboro Chess Club will meet at the Attleboro Public Library at 6 p.m.
- The Attleboro Historic Preservation Society will have a meeting at the Attleboro Industrial Museum at 6:45 p.m.