Thursday: Exercise, Bridge Club, and Winter Solstice
Take a look at what’s going on today.
- Senior exercise will be held at Seekonk Total Fitness at 10 a.m.
- Seekonk Human Services and Council on Aging will host bridge club at 12:30 p.m.
- Today is the shortest day of the year, and the start of winter, also known as Winter Solstice.
- No real winter weather, though. The National Weather Service is calling for sun with a high of 52 degrees.
- On this day in 1963, the official 30-day mourning period for President John F. Kennedy ended. This fact is according to brainyhistory.com.