Thanks for Helping with the Winter Extravaganza
Because of our great sponsors, the Attleboro Youth Commission was able to make this a free event.
On behalf of the Attleboro Youth Commission, I would like to thank all the families in this city who came out to our first Winter Extravaganza at Finberg Field on Jan. 12. It turned out to be an amazing event with more than 600 people attending.
Because of our great sponsors, we were able to make the event totally free!
- Attleboro Recreation Department and Commission
- Emmett Larkin Memorial Fund
- South Attleboro Lions Club
- Attleboro Fire and Police departments
- Attleboro Farmers Market
- Attleboro Public Library
- Bliss Bros. Dairy
- All of the generous people who donated to our raffle
- Youth Commission family members
Special Thanks to:
- Mr. Walsh and Mr. Johnson for their support right from the beginning and for all the help they provided the day of the event.
- Capt. Jackson and firefighters for keeping the bonfire up all day!
- The volunteers who showed up bright and early to set up and stayed right through to cleanup.
We are so appreciative to everyone who donated. We raised about $1,000 for the HEAT and Attleboro Energy funds. We hope to see you at our Warming Attleboro Fundraiser this year in March and at our second annual Winter Extravaganza next year!
Thank you again!
Charlotte Kerwin in the chair of the Attleboro Youth Commission.