Suspect in Attleboro Robberies Arrested
The Central Falls man is captured in Randolph.
Hector Andrade, the 24-year-old suspect in recent armed robberies in Attleboro and Rhode Island, was arrested Friday afternoon in Randolph. The arrest was a joint effort of the Rhode Island State Police Violent Fugitive Task Force, the United States Marshal's (Boston Office) as well as the Randolph and state police.
Andrade, whose last known address was in Central Falls, is the suspect in the following robberies:
- Aug. 9, 1:45 a.m., CVS Pharmacy, 309 Broad St., Central Falls, R.I.
- Aug. 10, 11:30 p.m., Khout Gas Station, 1051 Lonsdale Ave., Central Falls, R.I.
- Aug 12, 11 p.m., Kendal Mart, 390 Broad St., Central Falls, R.I.
- Aug 13, 1:10 a.m., Hess Gas Station, 946 Washington St., Attleboro
- Aug. 13, 2:38 a.m., Sam's Food Mart, 1700 Mineral Spring Ave., North Providence, R.I.
- Aug. 16, 4:13 a.m., Shell Gas Station, 237 Washington St., Attleboro