Stun Gun Possession, BB Gun Firing and Stiffing Cab Driver
Thirteen arrests are reported for Aug. 31-Sept. 2.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge do not indicate a conviction):
- 12:47 a.m. Allison Nonna Chace, 21, of Attleboro was arrested on Glendale Road on suspicion of OUI liquor, selling/possessing an electric stun gun, possession of ammunition and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 6:59 p.m. Christopher Joseph Keisling, 32, of Attleboro was arrested at his home on Highland Street on a warrant. He was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- 7:20 p.m. Jennifer Montoya, 20, of Pawtucket and Aribel Torres, 23, of Central Falls were arrested at Bristol Place Shopping Center (1130 Newport Ave.) on suspicion of shoplifting over $250.
- 8:37 p.m. Joleen Gorton, 29, of Attleboro was arrested at her Highland Street home on a warrant. She was charged with discharging a BB gun or air rifle across a public way.
- 9:01 p.m. Alexander Lee Taylor, 35, of Attleboro was arrested at his North Main Street home on suspicion of defacing property and disorderly conduct.
- 9:26 p.m. Sean Anthony Forrant, 45, of Roslindale was arrested at Briggs Corner Store1503 Park St.) on a warrant. He was charged with evading a taxi fare.
- 5:59 a.m. Attleboro residents Joseph Gomes, 50, and Lisa Marie Boss, 36, were arrested at Gomes' Washington Street home on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
- 4:52 p.m. Alberto Ramos, 55, of Pawtucket was arrested on Clifton Street on suspicion of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was also accused of a marked lanes violation.
- 11:35 p.m. Daniel I. Medina, 27, of Attleboro was arrested at 521 Pleasant St. on suspicion of a second offense of OUI liquor, operating a motor vehicle with a license suspended for OUI and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 2:17 p.m. Robert Brian Williamson, 46, of Pawtucket and Gina M. Marr, 38, of Cranston were arrested on Oak Square. Williamson's arrest was on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic) and disorderly conduct. Marr's arrest was on suspicion of disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
*The time indicates when the suspect was booked at the Attleboro police station.