Skipping Taxi Fare, Drug Dealing, OUI
Twelve arrests are reported for March 4-6.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *2:13 a.m. Eugenio Gibau, 46, of Pawtucket was arrested on Washington Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. He was also accused of a marked lanes violation.
- 9:18 a.m. Cesar Sandoval, 55, of Attleboro was arrested on North Main Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 11:06 a.m. James Moore, 45, of Providence was arrested in Providence on a warrant. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 4:01 a.m. Natalia Hernandez, 31, of Providence was arrested at 6 Leroy St. on suspicion of disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, attempt to evade a taxi fare, resisting arrest and assault and battery on a police officer. She was charged with trespassing.
- 11:14 a.m. Ivan Ramos, 32, of Pawtucket was arrested on Brown Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license. He was also accused of speeding.
- 5:38 p.m. Thomas J. Beaulieu, 52, of Coventry was arrested at 200 May St. on suspicion of being a fugitive from justice and violating an abuse prevention order.
- 9:08 p.m. Bradford S. Gaudreau, 31, of Attleboro was arrested at his School Street home on an unspecified warrant.
- 1:24 a.m. Ruben N. Sanchez Jr., 24, of North Attleboro was arrested at 220 O'Neil Blvd. on suspicion of violating an abuse prevention order.
- 11:37 a.m. Robert Dean Weigner, 28, of Attleboro was arrested on Bacon Street on a warrant as well as suspicion of operating an uninsured motor vehicle with a suspended license and refusing to identify himself. He was also accused of failure to stop or yield his vehicle at a posted sign. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 1:13 p.m. Kevin M. Antosca, 50, of Attleboro was arrested at 65 North Main St. on suspicion of violating a harassment prevention order.
- 2:29 p.m. Abraham E. Reay, 30, of Attleboro was arrested at his Leedham Street home on suspicion of possessing a class D drug with intent to distribute.
- 5:33 p.m. Zachary Richard Bailey, 19, of Attleboro was arrested at his Parker Street home on a warrant. He was charged with larceny under $250.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.