Seekonk: Vagrancy, Bank Robbery, Shoplifting
Eight arrests are reported for Jan. 7-13.
The Seekonk Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- 12:42 a.m. Ryan J. Barbosa, 19, of Seekonk was arrested at the corner of County Street and Fall River Avenue on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender. He was also accused of making an illegal right turn on a red light.
- 8:19 a.m. Pierre C. Martin, 48, of East Providence was arrested outside Sam's Club (1110 Fall River Ave.) on an unspecified warrant.
- 2:16 p.m. Jennifer Lynn Marshall, 26, of Pascoag was arrested outside Hills Package Store (1143 Fall River Ave.) on suspicion of vagrancy. Police received a report of a "panhandler on median begging for money." Marshall was found in the nearby Friday's parking lot, according to the log.
- 6:49 p.m. Fatima Bettencourt Alves, 43, of East Providence was arrested at Kohl's (1 Commerce Way) on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 12:15 p.m. Christina Lee Vincent, 24, of Riverside and Jenna Marie Vincent, 23, of East Providence were arrested at Walmart (1180 Fall River Ave.) on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 12:02 a.m. Chelsea Cote, 20, of Fall River was arrested at Best Western (45 Mink St.) on a warrant in connection with a bank robbery. Go here for more information on this story.
- 2:19 p.m. Katherine Mena, 29, of Middleton was arrested at Stop & Shop (125 Highland Ave.) on suspicion of shoplifting.
*The time indicates when police arrived at the scene.