Seekonk Police Log: Warrants, Shoplifting
Information is provided by the Seekonk Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
The Seekonk Police Department reports the following recent arrests:
- Hector L. Rosa, 49, of Central Falls was arrested at the Seekonk police station on Taunton Avenue at approximately 1:30 p.m. on an unspecified warrant.
- Xavier Abraham Diaz, 26, of North Providence was arrested at the First District Court in Providence at approximately 11:57 a.m. on an unspecified warrant.
- Angel Manuel Hernandez, 36, of Providence was arrested in the vicinity of Bob's Store on Highland Avenue at approximately 6:30 p.m. on an unspecified warrant and on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. Also in the vehicle with Hernandez following the traffic stop, according to the police log, was 42-year-old Lawrence Joseph Rice, also of Providence, who was arrested on an unspecified warrant.
- Riverside residents Katrina Loren Valles, 27, and Lindsey Ross, 26, were arrested near Kohl's on Commerce Way after officers responded to a call about shoplifting. Valles was accused of larceny over $250 and Ross was accused of shoplifting.
- Charles Anthony Raposo, 35, of East Providence was arrested at the Knights Inn on Mink Street at approximately 1:30 p.m. on an unspecified warrant. Officers arrived at the hotel in response to a call by a worker requesting the removal of a man, according to the police log.