Seekonk Police Log: Assaults
Five arrests were reported for the week of May 21-27.
The Seekonk Police Department reports the following arrests from May 21 to 27 (an arrest does not indicate a conviction).
- *12:04 a.m. Dedwin Rivera, 35, of Taunton was arrested near the Rehoboth town line on Taunton Avenue on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 12:01 a.m. Stephen E. Dunn Jr., 49, of Seekonk was arrested at his Watson Street home on suspicion of assault and battery domestic.
- 10:05 a.m. Kurt Eugene Risotti, 30, of Attleboro was arrested on Knight Avenue on an unspecified warrant.
- 12:32 a.m. Samantha A. Percil, 21, of Seekonk was arrested at her Pimental Drive home on suspicion of assault and batter on a police officer and disorderly conduct. Rehoboth police were called to the scene to assist with restraining her, according to the police log.
- 10:30 p.m. Brian Anthony Victorino, 25, of Bristol was arrested on suspicion of assault and battery at Seekonk Speedway.
*The time indicates when police arrived at the scene.