Seekonk Police Log: 1 Arrest for Week
There was only one reported arrest in Seekonk last week, but there was plenty of police activity.
The following incidents occurred in Seekonk from May 14 to May 19, according to the Seekonk Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- *9:42 a.m. Kelby Sean Christopher, 22, of Seekonk was arrested at his Baker Street home on an unspecified warrant.
- 5:09 p.m. Police responded to a call about an "unwanted female refusing to leave the property" at the MDT Bus lot at 1860 Fall River Ave. Peace was restored.
- 9:14 p.m. A person with a vehicle pulled to the side of Fall River Avenue requested police presence until AAA arrived because the person was "uneasy with people stopping to ask" about the situation.
- 9:25 a.m. A summons was issued to an unidentified male who allegedly stole items at Kohl's on Commerce Way.
- 11:32 a.m. Police investigated a report of a person "going vehicle to vehicle looking for money" at the Home Depot on Highland Avenue.
- 12:08 p.m. Police took a report about reported shoplifting at Stop & Shop on Highland Avenue.
- 5:12 p.m. Police looked into reports of "several vehicles repeatedly driving erratically" on Walker Street. The reports were determined to be unfounded.
- 11:17 a.m. Police took a report about smashed mailboxes on Ledge Road.
- 7:28 p.m. Police responded to reports of young juveniles and their parents riding dirt bikes on Tower Road. They left the area after police arrived.
*The listed times are for when police arrived at the scene or received the initial call about the situation.