Patch Picks 5: Best Burgers Outside of the 'Boro
Here's our take on the best places to get a hearty burger.
- Bar Louie: Louie has 12 different speciality burgers for you to try. There is sure to be one on that list especially for you.
- Red Robin: Robin is the perfect place to get that burger with the kids. It's kid-friendly, has a tower of onion rings to go with the burger and the Red Robin mascot hands out balloons.
- Two Jerks Pub and Grill: This pub makes their own hand-pressed burgers. Enough said.
- Mudville Pub - Way over the line in Newport, you'll find a great little place with a great burger. It's worth the drive!
- Johnny Rockets - In the Providence Place Mall, is were you'll find 13 different burgers. Rockets at Providence Place is one of six locations in Rhode Island.